Conservative Values; Hometown Service
My mission is to understand my clients’ needs so that I can effectively and professionally represent them throughout the legal process. When you come to me for help, you can expect prompt personal service and uncompromising quality delivered in a cost-effective manner. Drawing upon over 30 years of experience, I offer the kind of seasoned counsel in which you can have confidence. My practice areas include:
- Personal injury — I pursue full and fair compensation for personal injury clients hurt in auto accidents and through the negligence of others. Clients of mine have obtained successful results in medical malpractice, civil rights, and slip and fall litigation.
- Probate litigation — For many families, probate disputes aggravate an already stressful situation. I assist clients with will contests and questions about administrator and executor liability.
- Commercial and other litigation — A significant portion of my practice involves disputes that arise in the business or commercial context such as disputes between business partners or between business entities.
- Insurance coverage — Often insurance companies wrongfully deny coverage. I have experience bringing cases to hold insurance companies accountable for their contractual obligations under the policy.
- Wills and trusts — I draft wills and trusts and healthcare directives and assist with estate administration.
- Business law — To help corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies thrive, I provide sound counsel on a wide range of business matters.
Schedule a consultation
To schedule a consultation with attorney David J. Blevins, call 706-671-2615 or contact us online.