Wills, Probate and Estates
The attorneys at David J Blevins, P.C. help you with all aspects of your trusts and estates issues, including:
- Executorship duties
- Living wills
- Disputes arising from probates and wills
- Wills drafting and execution
You worked hard to accumulate your assets, and you have the right to dispose of them as you see fit. When devising an estate plan, we advise you on how to protect your children, support your loved ones and advance important causes through charitable gifts. After detailed analysis of your estate, we devise a plan to effectively transfer your assets, establish guardianship for your children, care for your pets, support philanthropic causes and protect your loved ones. We draft a will that reflects your desires and we also establish living trusts if they are appropriate to your estate planning goals.
After you have lost a loved-one, dealing with the complicated probate process can add to the burden. We assist executors in all steps of the complex process of probating a will in Georgia probate court, including:
- Creating a plan of action to probate the estate fairly and expeditiously
- Filing the will with the probate court
- Transferring assets from the deceased to the estate
- Paying taxes and other debts
- Locating beneficiaries
- Hiring professional expert when necessary
Schedule a consultation
To schedule a consultation with attorney David J. Blevins, call 706-671-2615 or contact us online.